07 Maret 2010

Busy time but keep refreshing!

Very grateful this week, because I got another freelance job offer, although with super tight deadline. And I still managed to meet some friends, watched movie, and enjoyed sushi time. (It's funny, when I have no job, there's no such event, hahahaha...)
 
So, I watched Alice in Wonderland yesterday.  It's quite refreshing since last movies I watched full with cliche dialogue. I almost can figured out what the character going to do or say next. I guess, all those animation effects help a lot, huh? =P

This movie is nice. But because I'm a fan of drama and storyline, this movie just too short. I like all of the character, but the director didn't "dig" their personality enough. Like the very short explanation for Hatter's shizo, why the Red Queen hate White Queen so much, who is the King? where is Alice's Dad now? I didn't catch them. But like my friend said, if the movie had to explain all of them, it would be done by tomorrow. Hehehe....

Taking some time to update blog between works. That's also fun. XD


1 komentar:

when no body hear mengatakan...

work hard play hard...thats life