20 September 2010

Holiday is over... and I'm glad!

Last week I went to Genting, Malaysia for a week. It's my first trip to foreign country and as a result, I learned a lot of things. Good and bad. Hahaha... I can't say it was totally fun, but it's okay. Will share the fun and not-so-fun side of my trip with you later.

At the end of the week, I'm glad when I reach my own home, sleeping on my own bed, with my beloved pillow and bolster. *lebay mode on XDD* I can't wait to go back to my routine everyday. And of course, I want to work endlessly to make up for money I spend on the trip. Tonight is the last night, and I must kill all those lazy moods from the holiday.  Hehehehe...

And if you feel so bad about going back to work, just think about the money you'll earned for another holiday. Don't blame me for being a money-minded one, I spent too much on useless stuff in that one whole week. Kkk.. 


1 komentar:

amadea mengatakan...

wah fenny, dikau ternyata liburan ke genting. kemana aja? genting doank dan KL? sama siapa fen? asik sekali..hehehe.. cerita donk, apa aja pengalamannya :)

dan gw stuju, kerja juga "menyenangkan", kelamaan libur dan spend money jadi berasa hidup ga berguna hahaha..Kalo kerja, at least masih menghasilkan sesuatu hehe. welcome back to the jungle! :))