23 Juli 2011

July oh July....

This July is weird. There was my birthday, end of part time job, gangsters, failed holiday plan, and almost a turning point of my life. I got through some days like a zombie. Don't know what to do and to confused to figure everything out. Luckily now things are pretty much fine.

I really regret about my failed holiday plan though. Already planned it from last year. My friends are on it at this very moment. But my chance will come to visit those places another time. At least I can plan for another getaway this year with the money, hehehe...

There's a feeling that I should start things new. End this phase and start another one. Make different goals and pursue them. Is this come from boredom? Maybe. But what's life without excitement and new challenges? Even now, I feel eaten inside out because I'm craving for new things to do and new places to visit.

Huaah... Feels like I want to run very fast now, just to pump my spirits to keep going on.

Fighting!!!

1 komentar:

joie mengatakan...

sepertinya diriku jg merasakan hal yg mirip denganmu fen. boredom kali ya. thinking whether what we're doing is really our passion or not. feel like doing something different. haha tapi begitu nemu selahnya semangatnya balik lagi sih *walopun kadang masih ada bosennya* ;p

ayo semangaatt!