29 Januari 2009

What I think when I watch Wushu...


  1. They use fake sword, don't know what the material since I watch them from 3rd floor.
  2. Very cool style, almost like dancing, wish I could see their expression. (I only can look at their back)
  3. I want my son(s) practice wushu. (boys who could do that jump are very cool)
  4. I want my daughter(s) practice wushu, too. (so they can defend themselves)
  5. I want a boyfriend that practice any martial art.
  6. I want to see my boyfriend fight someone to defend me. Hahaha...
  7. Definitely I want my boyfriend to win. (so I can give him a winning kiss, huahahahaha...)
  8. Realize I'm so an old-fashioned romantic girl which have princess syndrome for always want to be saved. (another laugh.... =D)
  9. They do a kind of theatrical play. There's a little boy who looks really strong.
  10. Get bored so I go away. Destination : Book Store. ^^

1 komentar:

Senoaji mengatakan...

wushuu its a good martial art combinning dancing and art of navigate swords etc

nice post

tabiek
senoaji