03 Januari 2010

It's getting closer!!!

Seminggu, dua minggu paling lama, dan.....terbebaslah aku dari deraan kuliah empat setengah tahun!!

Hehehe...

I just need to think positively about the most stressed out weeks in my life. That the end is near. And after that, I can finally smell the air of freedom (at least until I have to think about work and stuff, but hey.... it's another post to talk about... =P)

Seminggu, dua minggu paling lama..... dan bisa mulai melakukan misi-misi yang membahagiakan.... Kyaa..... kyaaa.....

Need your all hopes and prays so I can pass this peacefully, not with too much tension etc. I'm fine with average-good result. Just...peace in my mind. Okay??

See you when I see you... ^o^

1 komentar:

Fenny mengatakan...

I can't believe my first post at 2010 about this. Hahahaha....well... other resolutions can wait until my freedom is here. For me 2010 has not started yet. =P