06 Agustus 2010

this makes me wonder. i own a blackberry and i should post more often than usual. but then i end up post rarely.

i used to have a nice talk when i meet my friend, but when she got a new blackberry, she practically ignored me.

and because i can browsing with my blackberry, i often find myself don't know what to do in front of my computer.

when we suppose to having fun at a trip, a friend of mine was busy looking for blackberry signal. i did that too, sadly.  

hm... after all.. a gadget has the positive and negative side. 

now i need to keep remind myself to detach from the thing. 

1 komentar:

when no body hear mengatakan...

beware of the gadget fen...it should be u controlling the gadget not the opposite...
but the blogging thing..since im using my XL GAOL Connection i dont think it bother at all.... hihihi...